THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 17 matches
- Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who still has bad breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1913
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) Works!!
- Replies: 41
- Views: 29376
- Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Diet and DIM supplements
- Replies: 65
- Views: 25419
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hopeful for a cure...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3828
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MMS works for me !! =)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 12269
- Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MMS works for me !! =)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 12269
- Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MMS works for me !! =)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 12269
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MMS works for me !! =)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 12269
- Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am completely cured
- Replies: 63
- Views: 21511
I feel like all I do every day is research all of these potential cures to my BB. It is so frustrating no one will understand what we are going through....that being said I've been looking into this MMS quite a bit lately but I am extremely nervous to try it out even though the majority of what I ...
- Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Juice cleanse?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 879
Juice cleanse?
After reading on some websites and seeing a pretty good documentary called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" where the filmmaker goes on a juice cleanse for an extended period of time and cures some of his illnesses (not bb), I have been thinking about doing a juice cleanse to detox my body and get rid ...
- Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hopeful for a cure...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3828
- Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Aloe Vera Juice
- Replies: 46
- Views: 32791
- Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Aloe Vera Juice
- Replies: 46
- Views: 32791
- Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hopeful for a cure...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3828
- Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hopeful for a cure...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3828
hopeful for a cure...
hello everyone, first off I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the information going around. It makes me feel that someday we can all find a cure for this curse. I'll keep my story as short as possible.
I've had BB for as long as I can remember, I believe that it started after I had a ...
I've had BB for as long as I can remember, I believe that it started after I had a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.