THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by TheBrain
Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A facet of my life
Replies: 7
Views: 2909

Update:

From what I can tell my BB is still nearly done. I'm still trying to narrow down what works and what doesn't, but like I said before. I don't want to risk having it come back. So I'm just working within my regimen and not trying anything radical.

The healthy diet is number one. When I eat ...
by TheBrain
Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A facet of my life
Replies: 7
Views: 2909

Hola guys,
I really hope that this helps a few people. My BB isn't debilitating for me because I am really outgoing, and I determined a long time ago that I wouldn't let it stop me from having a normal life.

Mindy, I'm not trying to promote Dr. Katz's products. I'm just being honest in saying that ...
by TheBrain
Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:32 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A facet of my life
Replies: 7
Views: 2909

Oh, forgot to add this.

I don't think that Dairy affects BB, at least not for me. I still eat ice cream and have meals with butter and I am lactose intolerant. I try to take my all-natural lactose digestive enzymes when I eat any dairy, but I don't catch it all of the time.

I'm intolerant to the ...
by TheBrain
Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A facet of my life
Replies: 7
Views: 2909

A facet of my life

I've been reading this forum for a few months now and I'm gladly rid of my BB. At least I have been for a few weeks. Who knows what will happen in the future?

I noticed that a lot of people mention things like using Accutane and pulling/not pulling wisdom teeth as sources of BB. So I'll layout my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗