THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by maximus
Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:31 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Breath Pearls Any Good?
Replies: 2
Views: 19982

They Actually work!

As I said I ordered these about a week ago and they arrived a few days after. I firstly tried just 1 capsule before a meeting and at first I couldn't feel anything. But gradually after that as I was drinking water I could feel this strange sensation up my throat...that was like menthol. It lasted ...
by maximus
Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:21 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Breath Pearls Any Good?
Replies: 2
Views: 19982

Breath Pearls Any Good?

Does anyone know if Breath Pearls are any good? I've read good things about them and they were recommended to me by a friend. I've just ordered online (breathpearls.com.au) Let you know how I go.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗