I posted yesterday about my cure for Halitosis using Acidophilus probiotic capsules.
I remember visiting this site over a year ago when I was researching cures for my bad breath and several people said they were getting a tonsillectomy because that solves the problem of the tonsil stones that ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?
- Replies: 42
- Views: 68703
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.