THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Anna
Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I beg you, please read my story ..
Replies: 17
Views: 6709

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late reply.

@notanymore:
-yes, i am currently on medication to keep the virus in control-viread (antiviral drug).
-no, i have not taken omeprazole for reflux symptoms
- i took antibiotics once, for a different problem, for two weeks. i can't remember what kind it was. i ...
by Anna
Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: sweet breath tea
Replies: 15
Views: 7118

john, i'm ready to try anything ..and i'll start trying them one by one..Having hope and a battle to fight feels live living- a lot more than giving up and just accepting your fate!
by Anna
Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I beg you, please read my story ..
Replies: 17
Views: 6709

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support guys. Just reading your responses made me feel better. To answer some of your questions:

-I contracted it through my partner...i didn't know he had it, but found out immediately after. I started having theses symptoms within that week and got ...
by Anna
Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I beg you, please read my story ..
Replies: 17
Views: 6709

I beg you, please read my story ..

Hi all,
First I want to say that I just discovered this site in the last week or so, just joined, and I am so grateful for having found it. This is my first post. As other members on here, I’m living my so-called life, in torment because of bb. It has drained the life inside of me, and I don’t ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗