THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by pastorius
Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tonsilectomy laser in new york or washington???
Replies: 1
Views: 1205

tonsilectomy laser in new york or washington???

Well I think the name of my post is very clear, I want to know if in some places of washington or new york any profesional practice the tonsilectomy via laser co2... Well in august i'll be for USA... thanks a lot and excuse my bad english...
best wihes for every one
pastorius
by pastorius
Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: peroxide??
Replies: 3
Views: 1688

peroxide??

In the lasts weeks i've been using peroxide with water and salt, and I feel my breath is better, but somebody can tell me if the peroxide is good or bad for the bb and my health?
by pastorius
Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr. Finkelstein Is Right: Crypts Are The Source
Replies: 4
Views: 1575

what? the last post said something about doctors in brazil who work with this treatment, please can you give the link of the articule posted by mr. jimi about this brazilian people?
thank u very much.
and excuse again my bad english.
by pastorius
Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tonsil remove by laser or the conventional way? (bolivia)
Replies: 7
Views: 3286

tonsil remove by laser or the conventional way? (bolivia)

hey hello I'm from bolivia and I'm part of the biggest forum about halitosis in latin america http://www.odontologia-online.com/php/phpBB2/about2180-0-asc-375.html , after all I'm very happy to find this place I hope all we can find a cure to the problem of halitosis, Actually I found here very ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗