THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by AugustSony
Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:24 pm
Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
Topic: Twitter
Replies: 3
Views: 17437

Twitter

Twitter is a popular website for social media online service.I like this social media .I have also many friends in twitter.I have worked for bookmarking this site.This site has given $ me.I am very pleased the service of this site.I can keep relations with my friend by this site.I have also ...
by AugustSony
Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:59 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A facet of my life
Replies: 7
Views: 2897

A facet of my life

Hi,I have read this forum topic and it is nice topic that will help to know facet of my life.I am trying to understand this topic but i think it is so hardy .So i think it should be written in simple sentence. :D
by AugustSony
Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: all i know about bb
Replies: 2
Views: 1820

Bad Breath and Halitosis Cure

Bad Breath is great problem for human.When anybody fall in sound sleeping than he or she can face bad breath.I have bad breath also.But i have taken proper treatment from a famous doctor .He has suggested me to walk and take green air in morning .Now i feel comfortable.Smoking is also a good reason ...
by AugustSony
Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I beg you, please read my story ..
Replies: 17
Views: 6692

Hi,Everyone BAD BREATH is a serious problem in human life.We should take proper treatment to recover this problem .I can suggest some prescriptions as you can take fresh air in the morning and you can also some event.If this problem in severe form than you can go to a renowned doctor to take proper ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗