THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I neeeeeed Heeeeelp!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1309
I neeeeeed Heeeeelp!
I have this problem with BB. I find it very irregular and consistent. I brush my teeth every morning and every night for around 3 minutes. I floss, but irregularly. In the morning after brushing my teeth my breath is fine, but there seems to be a thick snot like mucus at the back of my throat ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.