THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by a1densmom
Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Heart Disease/Candida and Bad Breath
Replies: 12
Views: 9192

I also get sharp pains in my heart at times. It feels like those nasty gas pains that I can feel in the area, but I know that these ones are not gas pains.

I love your idea, and your positive attitude.

"Your friend's having a blockage in his heart and not having bad breath might be because the ...
by a1densmom
Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you think...
Replies: 1
Views: 1664

Do you think...

Tha
by a1densmom
Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Sucks...
Replies: 7
Views: 2651

[qu
by a1densmom
Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Sucks...
Replies: 7
Views: 2651

I
by a1densmom
Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Sucks...
Replies: 7
Views: 2651

This Sucks...

I
by a1densmom
Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Two Questions About BB
Replies: 1
Views: 1287

Two Questions About BB

1. For
by a1densmom
Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:46 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New Here
Replies: 1
Views: 1625

New Here

see.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗