THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ASKING TO HELP YOU AGAIN..Ok? or not?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 13348
- Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:07 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hey. I am new here. Here is my story.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6238
My opinion...it could be one of two things.
1). Your friend could have been what you young kids call frienemies(sp) and was just jealous cause you were dating the cheerleader and had your crap together and by telling you you need a mint he was just being a jerk. And now you are just being paranoid ...
1). Your friend could have been what you young kids call frienemies(sp) and was just jealous cause you were dating the cheerleader and had your crap together and by telling you you need a mint he was just being a jerk. And now you are just being paranoid ...
- Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Some symptom questions...and a follow up
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1282
Some symptom questions...and a follow up
Hey everyone.
Since my last post ( http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4142 )
I have had a few interesting experiences. I had 3 new talks about the situation - with my grandmother, father, and best friend.
I told my grandmother that I may need to go to the doctor about my ...
Since my last post ( http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4142 )
I have had a few interesting experiences. I had 3 new talks about the situation - with my grandmother, father, and best friend.
I told my grandmother that I may need to go to the doctor about my ...
- Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:14 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'm new here, and I need advice.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2762
Re: I'm new here, and I need advice.
Hi all,
I'm glad to know there is a place to come for advice, so thank you for being here.
My fiance claims I have bad breath. He says I have this condition often, and he wonders whether it's related to certain foods, such as garlic. For several reasons, we've had little intimacy lately. He says ...
I'm glad to know there is a place to come for advice, so thank you for being here.
My fiance claims I have bad breath. He says I have this condition often, and he wonders whether it's related to certain foods, such as garlic. For several reasons, we've had little intimacy lately. He says ...
- Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hey. I am new here. Here is my story.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6238
Re: Hey. I am new here. Here is my story.
Hello all.
I am new to the forum, but have been lurking for some time.
Here is my story, and I need some honest feedback, because I am on the verge of doing something drastic.
Is it halitophobia or bb?
Please give me some feedback, because this is really altering my life. Something Drastic Like ...
I am new to the forum, but have been lurking for some time.
Here is my story, and I need some honest feedback, because I am on the verge of doing something drastic.
Is it halitophobia or bb?
Please give me some feedback, because this is really altering my life. Something Drastic Like ...
- Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:19 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hey. I am new here. Here is my story.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6238
- Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hey. I am new here. Here is my story.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6238
- Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hey. I am new here. Here is my story.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6238
Hey. I am new here. Here is my story.
Hello all.
I am new to the forum, but have been lurking for some time.
Here is my story, and I need some honest feedback, because I am on the verge of doing something drastic.
So it all started about 3 years ago. I was dating a cheer leader, having tons of fun with friends, had a good job and was ...
I am new to the forum, but have been lurking for some time.
Here is my story, and I need some honest feedback, because I am on the verge of doing something drastic.
So it all started about 3 years ago. I was dating a cheer leader, having tons of fun with friends, had a good job and was ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.