THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by jonnyath
Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TONGUE MANICURE
Replies: 6
Views: 3491

A person with good breath will still have pretty good breath even if he doesnt brush his teeth for days but just follows his normal eating schedule.

True dude, I was pretty good with my oral hygiene, but in the last couple years since the metronidazole treatment I am an over confidant slacker ...
by jonnyath
Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180394

Oceanside, what is happening with this Lavoris reformulation thingy?

Is the Vit C doing it for u by itself, or did the Lavoris get your bb to a manageable level and is the Vit C a semi permanent measure until the Lavoris is available?

Are u still waiting for the Lavoris reformulation to go into ...
by jonnyath
Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86536

Well, I did a ring around (even the ex - bad move) and the answers ranged from poohy (the youngest) to rotting vegetables, food gone off in hot fridge, yucky.

Rotting vegetables seemed to be the general consensus, I did not mention fecal to anyone so as not to lead their thinking and no-one ...
by jonnyath
Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86536

C, coeric, could you two pls give me an update on your metro results so far.

Thanks in advance

Austuser, I hope its got you in the right direction towards a fix for your condition, I wish it was the be all and end all but things are never that easy.

Laura, I know where you are coming from but ...
by jonnyath
Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86536

http://www.homesteadschools.com/dental/courses/Haitosis/text.htm

A bit more reading for everyone.

Oceanside did you get your Metro to try out?

Noptical what about you?

Austuser, how much did it cost you? I paid $6.70 in 05, $9.90 in 06 for the box I didn't need. Wondering how much they are now ...
by jonnyath
Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: jonnyath, please re-register as a member
Replies: 4
Views: 2036

nice to be wanted, now somebody quickly prick me with a pin before my ego gets too big !!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗