THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by marlasinger
Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible Cure - Acidophilus + Neti Pot
Replies: 1
Views: 3523

Possible Cure - Acidophilus + Neti Pot

I've suffered from bb for the last decade now. I don't know how or when it started but it kept getting worse and worse with each year. People covered their noses when I talked to them. It didn't matter how much I brushed, flossed or chewed gum. I used a neti pot and while that sometimes helped, it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗