THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by SeattleSue
Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm new here, and I need advice.
Replies: 4
Views: 2764

I'm new here, and I need advice.

Hi all,
I'm glad to know there is a place to come for advice, so thank you for being here.
My fiance claims I have bad breath. He says I have this condition often, and he wonders whether it's related to certain foods, such as garlic. For several reasons, we've had little intimacy lately. He says he ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗