THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: thinking of going to bad breath clinic
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8316
I can fix your bb
Ok this is the 2nd and last post, because I don't want to be giving away free stuff to everyone. But if you email me your address I can send you my bb cure. You will brush your teeth with it morning and at night time and your bb will be fixed with 2-3 days. you will notice the difference after ...
- Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DR VISIT TODAY..bowel/sinus
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5102
deebo I want to help you
Hi Deebo,
I can help you. I have made a solution that will get rid of your bad breath and help your gums and teeth to heal nicely. You will notice the difference within 2 days of brushing your teeth with the mixture. It's organic and natural and actually works. Unlike anything else that only masks ...
I can help you. I have made a solution that will get rid of your bad breath and help your gums and teeth to heal nicely. You will notice the difference within 2 days of brushing your teeth with the mixture. It's organic and natural and actually works. Unlike anything else that only masks ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.