THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 140 matches

by somethinstinks
Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A project for those going off reactions
Replies: 3
Views: 2086

My mother and younger brother are not helping when they deny smelling anything. They don't even try to smell it properly when I try to make them do it.

But I definitely get reactions from other people I talk to.

Im sorry I can't help you with your project. I'm too embarrassed to do it

thanks ...
by somethinstinks
Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A project for those going off reactions
Replies: 3
Views: 2086

this thread went pretty much how i expected lol
by somethinstinks
Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A project for those going off reactions
Replies: 3
Views: 2086

A project for those going off reactions

Is it at all possible that bad breath isn't your problem? That you've conditioned yourself to think it was. What if it wasn't?

To those who are on here not because they've confirmed bad breath, but simply by going on the reactions of others (ie. nose rubbing, sniffing, throat clearing, awkwardness ...
by somethinstinks
Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
Replies: 15
Views: 7562



Last night I went out to dance bars with loud music and was talking very close to people ask night. By close I mean like right in front of their face too.... no reactions all night at all . I've been religious with the GSE and tongue coating removal though. Also before going out I gargled really ...
by somethinstinks
Mon May 23, 2016 3:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
Replies: 15
Views: 7562



Last night I went out to dance bars with loud music and was talking very close to people ask night. By close I mean like right in front of their face too.... no reactions all night at all . I've been religious with the GSE and tongue coating removal though. Also before going out I gargled really ...
by somethinstinks
Mon May 23, 2016 3:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone ever used the Halimeter?
Replies: 5
Views: 3689

there is already one called mint, but they messed it up and it should be released while ago, but I presume somethig went teribly wrong. They tried to squeeze a halimeter in a tiny iphone adapter chip, which i think is impossible....

also there is a bb detector from china, I tried it, very simple ...
by somethinstinks
Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you get reactions like this?
Replies: 19
Views: 6922

Jimi Stein wrote:they are just polite, they smell you for sure but dont want to tell you.....
so i guess u believe that nose rubs are a good indicator of odor?
by somethinstinks
Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you get reactions like this?
Replies: 19
Views: 6922

Yep, that's what I mean. I've never relied on reactions (mostly because I have always tried to prevent subjecting anyone to my breath) but mostly because I know for a fact that if I'm looking for (or expecting) a reaction to my breath, I'll see one, even if my breath smells as clear as mountain air ...
by somethinstinks
Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tonsil smells
Replies: 5
Views: 2517

Hi I have poked around with a plastic tonsil device which I bought of eBay and gone into a small hole in my tonsils however haven't seen anything. All I've ever seen in my life have been 3 stones that's are 1mm in size.

Do you think I may have larger stones. Also how can I find then and take out ...
by somethinstinks
Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fermented food gives me bad breath
Replies: 18
Views: 6478

sopo wrote:Lavender try baking soda test to determine low stomach acid. If u are feeling good after consuming acv you might be having low stomach acid
im going to try this when i get the chance. What is the correlation between stomach acid and odor?
by somethinstinks
Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you get reactions like this?
Replies: 19
Views: 6922

met up with someone from craigslist (a non sufferer) who told me several times he didn't smell me.. yet he rubbed his nose often over the few hours we spent together #-o
by somethinstinks
Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tonsil smells
Replies: 5
Views: 2517

Re: tonsil smells

hi guys quick question

if i rub my tonsils which are at the back on my mouth i get real bad smells. the smells differ depending on the place that i rub my finger eg if i push my finger in to a small tonsil hole i get a sharp smell and if i rub behind the tonsil i get another bad smell.

i have ...
by somethinstinks
Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What to think/do?!
Replies: 28
Views: 7457

So the reactions are gone now? whats your family's take on it? im guessing they're telling you you dont have bb? Are u comfortable around them? I have had my incidents where people have said or reacted blatantly to my breath, but not that common. For the most part its the rubs/touching, sniffs and ...
by somethinstinks
Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What to think/do?!
Replies: 28
Views: 7457

I have a psychologist and I psychiatrist lol... My psychiatrist provides me medicine which I have yet to fully commit too. I tried at least 3 different meds .. prozac, abilify, risperderal ... But none seem to help with my constant anxiety. I want to have the courage to believe its all in my head ...
by somethinstinks
Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What to think/do?!
Replies: 28
Views: 7457

Re: Hello

I'm at a point where I cannot even stand next to someone for too long. I physically go into extreme anxiety mode. If I do stand next to someone.. I turn my head and hold my breath. I do get nose rubs and people touching their nose but my psyc said people do this all the time.. sometimes for no ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗