THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:47 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Three years of Bad Breath GONE !! Teenage Story :)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4634
Three years of Bad Breath GONE !! Teenage Story :)
Hi I am sixteen years old, and before you say I haven't been through the struggles, hear me out. I've been masking my bad breath ever since freshman year in high school when I first noticed my unpleasant odor. I promised myself that if I finally found a cure I'd tell people what I did so people like ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.