THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by breathfree83
Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: San Diego Support Group/ Testers
Replies: 12
Views: 3619

San Diego Support Group/ Testers

Hi Everyone,

I have been dealing with this issue ( or at least became aware of this issue) since I was in elementary school.

I Have tried many things but I think my main problem is feedback. I can never really say what is working or has worked because I don't have an outside perspective.

If ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗