Hello Swede 114
How do you know Gunnar Wahab is dead?
Have you spoken to anyone working with him?
If I´m right, I remember 2 years ago I searched his name on google and he had facebook. But now whatever I try searching on google, I find nothing.
He does not have any adress on ratsit.se so he does ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:09 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I have no hope left
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10401
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.