THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Robuk
Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: it's my imagination
Replies: 2
Views: 1279

Rob it might be intermittent. If you have a friend or relative who knows you have this problem, you could try taking them with you to the doctor or the ENT which will put more pressure on them to take you seriously.

well as like most I expect I find it realy hard to talk about, I have asked ...
by Robuk
Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i have it since 3rd grade,, why?
Replies: 13
Views: 5170

I belive Ive had it since about 8 years old and im now 41 aswell, I remember my mum taking me to hospital about my teeth and she was looking for ENT, did not mean much to me at the time. but I did work out later you dont see ENT for teeth.
anyway Im sure it cleared up for a few years around 17 and ...
by Robuk
Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: it's my imagination
Replies: 2
Views: 1279

it's my imagination

So it’s all in my mind.. I wish. Ok last doctor said its all in my mind but to many times people cover their nose, open windows, sniff and so on. I have been told in the past it was bad and have done the dentist to death, dairy, tonsils so on, also I can smell it on what I call blowback now and then ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗