THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by planet
Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PharmolZn
Replies: 0
Views: 1046

PharmolZn

Has anybody tried PharmolZn with any success? (It's the mouthwash Dr Adynmur recommended for halitosis type 1)
by planet
Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Homeophatic product?
Replies: 1
Views: 1281

Homeophatic product?

Has anybody tried this product: "SinusWars11 – OriHali Gone" ? I saw it on the web and it says it's the real solution for BB.
by planet
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A little questionare
Replies: 15
Views: 7049

Hi Dr Murat,

1) tonsillectomy operation was made 4 years ago
2) I have had halitosis compliance for 15 years
3) My halitosis is not healed after surgical operation
by planet
Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nullo Internal Deodorant Tablets
Replies: 4
Views: 2472

Nullo Internal Deodorant Tablets

Has anybody tried this product? I've read it's recommended to people suffering from TMAU. Does anybody know if it's effective for BB, too?
http://www.nullo.com/
by planet
Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Pharmol Zn works for me
Replies: 31
Views: 12400

I'm glad the three of you are able to have an appointment with Dr Aydinmur. Would you mind reporting about your visit back to us, please?
by planet
Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any improvement taking Lactoferrin?
Replies: 6
Views: 2282

Any improvement taking Lactoferrin?

I've just bought Lactoferrin capsules 250 mg. I started taking them two days ago (only one a day). I haven't seen anything new regarding BB. Has anybody here had any improvement/solution with the Lactoferrin intake?
I'll be pleased to hear the comments of those who have tried this product. Thanks
by planet
Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr Mel Rosenberg
Replies: 5
Views: 2410

Toto, if you pay a visit to him or as you're from Tel Aviv, you know (from people) what treatment he does or if you hear some good news about his research, please let us know. Thanks
by planet
Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr Mel Rosenberg
Replies: 5
Views: 2410

Dr Mel Rosenberg

I've recently read about this microbiologist who works at the University of Tel Aviv and has done some research about bad breath and seems to be a great expert at it. Does anybody know anything about him or his results or if he has had some success with patients? There's a mouthwash created by him ...
by planet
Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where's mike987?
Replies: 8
Views: 2010

Where's mike987?

I'd like to know what's happened to Mike987? He was a very active member with a lot of comments and a good sense of humour although his health problems. Does anybody know anything about him?. We miss you on this forum mike987!
by planet
Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: L glutamine
Replies: 10
Views: 7583

I tried l glutamine and the day after I had diarrhea. Could it be one of the side effects of the product? Of course I didn't take any more capsules. Did any of you taking l glutamine have this side effect?
by planet
Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NEW BREATH TEST STUDY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Replies: 57
Views: 20605

SmellX

Hi Joe 1,

Where did you buy the SmellX product from? I can't find it on google. thanks
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗