THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Swe91
Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm going crazy!
Replies: 5
Views: 1751

CBT often uses 'exposures' . Like breathing near a stranger , or someone you trust like your Mom or little sibling . Not so to test your breath (which is likely great) but to practice your fear in an easy setting .

Of course there are dry mouth products and gum..etc but you are tackling phobia ...
by Swe91
Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm going crazy!
Replies: 5
Views: 1751

Oh, how I wish I had your problem.

I always think about how I'm psychologically fucked, because of this BB, but sometimes, when I do get comfortable, feeling that my breath must be okay, I revert back into a normal social being.. Once I see my breath isn't bad, I get more open, more playful, I ...
by Swe91
Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm going crazy!
Replies: 5
Views: 1751

I'm going crazy!

Hello!

I'm gonna make a long story very short and if you want more details just write and I'll respond.

I'm almost certain I suffer from Halitophobia and not the real deal. I got a comment 6 years ago and that fucked my world around. (I had poor dental hygiene that time.)

Since then I've got 2 ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗