Hi Guys
How are you doing, hope everyone is well.
I just wanted to ask if you know how i can get rid of throat biofilm?
I have lots of PND - thick and white which i think gets stuck and rots hence fecal smell.
Is the bleach mouthwash any good?
Ive tried everything but nothing has worked.
I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Throat PND Biofilm
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1306
- Gender:
- Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OXY Cleanse - Intestines
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1571
- Gender:
Re: OXY Cleanse - Intestines
Hi
Thanks
Ok, so what is the best probiotocs?
Is Kiefer any good?
Thanks
Ok, so what is the best probiotocs?
Is Kiefer any good?
- Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OXY Cleanse - Intestines
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1571
- Gender:
OXY Cleanse - Intestines
Hi Guys,
I just wanted to ask if anyone had performed colon/intestine cleansing and seen any impact on eggy BB? I am looking to do this a i heard that if theres junk and bacteria in my gut then this could be rotting and going into my lungs, blood etc ..
Any ideas?
Ive had chronic bb eggy smell ...
I just wanted to ask if anyone had performed colon/intestine cleansing and seen any impact on eggy BB? I am looking to do this a i heard that if theres junk and bacteria in my gut then this could be rotting and going into my lungs, blood etc ..
Any ideas?
Ive had chronic bb eggy smell ...
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probably 75% solved
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4644
- Gender:
Re: Probably 75% solved
Also how often a day/week should i use the bleach rinse?
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probably 75% solved
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4644
- Gender:
Re: Probably 75% solved
Hi
Thanks for the reply really appreciate it,
What do you think is causing the VSCs? I always use salt/bi carbonate powder to wash nose etc
I have PND which is constant.
I want to treat the root cause also if possible
Thanks for the reply really appreciate it,
What do you think is causing the VSCs? I always use salt/bi carbonate powder to wash nose etc
I have PND which is constant.
I want to treat the root cause also if possible
- Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probably 75% solved
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4644
- Gender:
Re: Probably 75% solved
Hi
Do you think this could be my stomach releasing smells or via leaky gut?
Do you think this could be my stomach releasing smells or via leaky gut?
- Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probably 75% solved
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4644
- Gender:
Re: Probably 75% solved
Hi fellow people
Sorry just seen some replies.
A further update, i still get an eggy smell however its reduced from what i was experiencing before. I think the tonsils been taken out and lazered made a smallish difference.
I still get:
- Small/medium amount of eggy smell from my nose and mouth ...
Sorry just seen some replies.
A further update, i still get an eggy smell however its reduced from what i was experiencing before. I think the tonsils been taken out and lazered made a smallish difference.
I still get:
- Small/medium amount of eggy smell from my nose and mouth ...
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Whats the pipe called?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2577
- Gender:
Whats the pipe called?
Hi Guys
I have PND which is thick. I notice that i can smell a weird smell coming from the pipe at the top of my mouth. It is where saliva comes out from which then goes on to the tongue.
Any ideas?
thanks
I have PND which is thick. I notice that i can smell a weird smell coming from the pipe at the top of my mouth. It is where saliva comes out from which then goes on to the tongue.
Any ideas?
thanks
- Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probably 75% solved
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4644
- Gender:
Probably 75% solved
Hi Guys
A progress report
Ive had chronic bb eggy smell from mouth and nose last 15 years. Lots of thick glue type pnd, all day long etc
2007
- septoplasty,
- turbinate reduction
2016 -
- Palatine Tonsils out - got rid of a certain type of smell
2017 -
- Lingual Tonsils - lazered got rid of ...
A progress report
Ive had chronic bb eggy smell from mouth and nose last 15 years. Lots of thick glue type pnd, all day long etc
2007
- septoplasty,
- turbinate reduction
2016 -
- Palatine Tonsils out - got rid of a certain type of smell
2017 -
- Lingual Tonsils - lazered got rid of ...
- Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3170
- Gender:
Re: Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy
what else can i do ? its been 3 weeks but i still get a smell
its not as bad as before - i think the fecal smell is gone - dont know how ? Maybe tonsils? but the musty smell is present. I think it comes from the uvulva area .... the area that plegme comes out from when coughing up.
Any ideas how ...
its not as bad as before - i think the fecal smell is gone - dont know how ? Maybe tonsils? but the musty smell is present. I think it comes from the uvulva area .... the area that plegme comes out from when coughing up.
Any ideas how ...
- Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is after tongue/lingual tonsils
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1343
- Gender:
What is after tongue/lingual tonsils
Hi
I just wanted to ask where bacteria can also colect to cause bb after the tongue/lingual tonsils?
I want to ask if anyone knew the area/part/muslcle?
Also can this area also be cleaned to get rid of bacteria
I just wanted to ask where bacteria can also colect to cause bb after the tongue/lingual tonsils?
I want to ask if anyone knew the area/part/muslcle?
Also can this area also be cleaned to get rid of bacteria
- Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3170
- Gender:
Re: Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy
Hi
Just an update
I had the following results
Pandescopy - PASS - no issues with my throat
Tonsils - were inflammed and around 26mm - 30mm which were removed
i just wanted to ask what else i can look for to operate or to clean/maintain as i still get white tongue.
Also i notice that in the ...
Just an update
I had the following results
Pandescopy - PASS - no issues with my throat
Tonsils - were inflammed and around 26mm - 30mm which were removed
i just wanted to ask what else i can look for to operate or to clean/maintain as i still get white tongue.
Also i notice that in the ...
- Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3170
- Gender:
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3170
- Gender:
Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy
Hi Guys
I am due to have a Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy soon.
Has anyone had a Panendoscopy before? If so what is it and what should the dr be looking for?
I am also getting my tonsils out .... does anyone know if i should get all the different tonsils out or just the platine ones ...
I am due to have a Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy soon.
Has anyone had a Panendoscopy before? If so what is it and what should the dr be looking for?
I am also getting my tonsils out .... does anyone know if i should get all the different tonsils out or just the platine ones ...
- Fri May 13, 2016 10:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB - Need a cure - Maybe adenoids and tonsils?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5154
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.