THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Tarantulo0
Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Never had a girlfirnd. Time for s*****e?....
Replies: 24
Views: 10375

Yea life is beatiful but not if youre alone-and family is not an excuse to say you've somebody, lack of personal relationship does matter in life, at least from my point of view. I do exercise though, thx for advice, would say Im pretty fit.
Offtopic question, how do I get back my sense of humor ...
by Tarantulo0
Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Never had a girlfirnd. Time for s*****e?....
Replies: 24
Views: 10375

Thx for your reply guys. I feel better today although I do think more and m ore often of s*****e. Yea I definitelly need to get my marbles back and start concentrating on future...if there is any. Ive no career, friends , social anxiety from which I've suffered most of my life and lack of social ...
by Tarantulo0
Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Never had a girlfirnd. Time for s*****e?....
Replies: 24
Views: 10375

Never had a girlfirnd. Time for s*****e?....

I'm 31...sadly I've always desired to have a girlfriend and that desire grew each year..I'm 31 now and never had a girlfriend nor had a kiss not even romantic hug...it sucks. I will go another couple of years but since I've been on various antidepressants, substance abbuse, alcohol, torn self esteem ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗