THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by nvrgivN
Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:51 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I have bad breath and I'm 17 :/!!
Replies: 6
Views: 4509

I am new here an hoping someone can give me some insight to what the root of my BB might be. Since as early as 7 years of age, i have been told how bad my breath is, through high school, and into my 20's and 30's. I just turned 41 and it still with me. I was never taught to brush my tongue, but for ...
by nvrgivN
Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
Replies: 82
Views: 79327

what are some tests you can do yourself to see if the smell is coming from the tonsils??
by nvrgivN
Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My BB Journey Using Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
Replies: 7
Views: 8581

Also, has anyone else had success with this as well??
by nvrgivN
Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:58 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My BB Journey Using Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
Replies: 7
Views: 8581

heregoesnothing-can you explain step by step how to use the FGHP please?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗