THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by OverBB
Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you guys please do me a favor and do this test for me?
Replies: 5
Views: 2288

Yes I have the feces smell also. If i lick my wrist the smell will remain for a long time.

I get a very thick clear mucus and always have the urge to clear my throat. Not sure if i have an allergy to a food and whether I have GERD but I have had good results when i tried the SCD diet for a few days ...
by OverBB
Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: where is my bb coming from?
Replies: 5
Views: 2147

Sounds like you have an intolerance to a food you're eating perhaps. Do you get stomach cramps at all? Or really gassy?

Have a read about LPR, the thick sticky mucous could be caused by some acid getting up into the back of your mouth and even nose. I'm pretty sure this is whats happening to me, I ...
by OverBB
Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please read mine, and maybe your cure.
Replies: 8
Views: 3398

I wouldn't write this off at all. Low post count doesn't mean anything.

Earlier this year I went on a low carb diet where I cut out my usual wheatbix breakfast and multigrain sandwiches. I also cut out milk from my diet. I did this for a week and noticed improvements.

However, low carb diets are ...
by OverBB
Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: gluten free diet
Replies: 3
Views: 2705

I hope it works for you, danger.
I went on a low carb diet for a week where i cut out all breads and wheat cereals and cut out dairy and i did notice an improvement after just a week.
Im not sure whether it was from lessening gluten intake or cutting out dairy but im sure you will notice some ...
by OverBB
Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Low Carb Diet
Replies: 0
Views: 1136

Low Carb Diet

So i wanted to share with you all something that i tried last week, a low carb diet coupled with grapefruit seed extract and anti allergy tablets.
I have bad breath related to the biofilm on my tongue (and maybe otherplaces in my mouth) and have been flossing and scraping for years but like many my ...
by OverBB
Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Aloe Vera Juice
Replies: 46
Views: 32780

Re: 5htp

I read that 5HTP can make you lose your appetite and lose weight, has anyone found this? I'm interested in trying 5HTP as well as the AV juice but I'm trying to gain weight.
what keeps you from being your ideal weight Overbb ?
Low appetite ?

Sorry i should rephrase what i wrote. I'm not ...
by OverBB
Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: EarthClinic
Replies: 0
Views: 2218

EarthClinic

I hope posting links to other sites is ok, i found a great discussion on Earth Clinic and thought i'd share it here for anyone who wants to have a read. Just want to make it clear im not advertising anything and if this sort of thing is frowned upon then please remove this post.
Otherwise here it ...
by OverBB
Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Aloe Vera Juice
Replies: 46
Views: 32780

5htp

I read that 5HTP can make you lose your appetite and lose weight, has anyone found this? I'm interested in trying 5HTP as well as the AV juice but I'm trying to gain weight.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗