THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Justwannabnormal
Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: San Diego Support Group/ Testers
Replies: 12
Views: 3610

My breath from my mouth smelled bad first then Years later my nose... But no meds for acid reflux would work ... Hmm I think you gave me good idea to where I should start looking
by Justwannabnormal
Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: San Diego Support Group/ Testers
Replies: 12
Views: 3610

My breath from my mouth smelled bad first then Years later my nose... But no meds for acid reflux would work ... Hmm I think you gave me good idea to where I should start looking
by Justwannabnormal
Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: San Diego Support Group/ Testers
Replies: 12
Views: 3610

I have a hiatal hernia too and the dr said that I wouldn't need treatment... Hhmmmm wonder if it has something to do with our bb ? Do you have bb from nose?
by Justwannabnormal
Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB - Need a cure - Maybe adenoids and tonsils?
Replies: 17
Views: 5170

I have a water bottle with a long nozzle and I put it in the back of my uvula and squeeze until the water comes out my nose
by Justwannabnormal
Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB - Need a cure - Maybe adenoids and tonsils?
Replies: 17
Views: 5170

I still have my tonsils and adenoids but an ent said they look healthy blahblah... I was thinking about adenoids but when I squirt water up there from the back of my mouth nothing falls down I just blow mucus out my nose.i have a colon cleanse and that didn't help. How did you notice the smell from ...
by Justwannabnormal
Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB - Need a cure - Maybe adenoids and tonsils?
Replies: 17
Views: 5170

Amii

I have the exact same things happening to me u have an egg smell from my mouth and nose the only difference is I was positive for h. Pylori got treated but didn't solve the problem I don't think our pnd have something to do with our smell my mom has pnd and no smell I think it make have something to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗