THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 77 matches

by Virtuous Viking
Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRADER JOE'S CHEWING GUM
Replies: 0
Views: 3164
Gender:

TRADER JOE'S CHEWING GUM

Hey guys, I promise this is not a sales pitch. I tried trader joe's chewing gum and it works really well. Other gums have a flavor in them that emanates when you talk. This is basically is a tasteless, flavourless gum that neutralizes any taste or odor in your mouth. If anyone has a trader joes ...
by Virtuous Viking
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any Members in Austin
Replies: 4
Views: 53235
Gender:

Re: Any Members in Austin

I'm trying to organize a meetup in Austin. Any residents in Austin or nearby should pls inbox me. Thanks.
by Virtuous Viking
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any Members in Austin
Replies: 4
Views: 53235
Gender:

Re: Any Members in Austin

Still no one in Austin?
by Virtuous Viking
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any Members in Austin
Replies: 4
Views: 53235
Gender:

Re: Any Members in Austin

I'm sure there's some members that live in Austin. Come on guys/girls, don't be shy :)
by Virtuous Viking
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any Members in Austin
Replies: 4
Views: 53235
Gender:

Any Members in Austin

Hey guys. Are there any members living in or near Austin? I would like to meet up. Send me a private message. Thanks.
by Virtuous Viking
Mon May 29, 2017 2:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192806
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Is anyone here from Texas?
by Virtuous Viking
Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In Need Of A Little Support
Replies: 4
Views: 2803
Gender:

Re: In Need Of A Little Support

Thanks :)
by Virtuous Viking
Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In Need Of A Little Support
Replies: 4
Views: 2803
Gender:

Re: In Need Of A Little Support

I'm focused on just this for now, but thanks :)
by Virtuous Viking
Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In Need Of A Little Support
Replies: 4
Views: 2803
Gender:

In Need Of A Little Support

Hey guys. So life has been kinda difficult for me. I find it hard to leave the house let alone get a job. So I decided to start a youtube movie trailer channel to see if I can maybe get a little revenue off that to support myself. All I need from you all is to go to the channel and subscribe and of ...
by Virtuous Viking
Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Don't Swallow Mouthwash
Replies: 5
Views: 2176
Gender:

Re: Don't Swallow Mouthwash

Lol. It goes without saying!!!
by Virtuous Viking
Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Anyone in Texas?
Replies: 0
Views: 2952
Gender:

Anyone in Texas?

I'd like to meet up with friendly people who live in Texas. PM me if you're interested.
by Virtuous Viking
Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THIS WORKS FOR ME
Replies: 4
Views: 2511
Gender:

Re: THIS WORKS FOR ME

Has anyone tried this and if so has it worked for them? Please let me know.
by Virtuous Viking
Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THIS WORKS FOR ME
Replies: 4
Views: 2511
Gender:

THIS WORKS FOR ME

If you have chronic bad breath (mouth only) try this:

Buy Orbit strawberry remix chewing gum and Rolaids chewable tablets (pictures of both below). Take out a stick of the gum, break it in half and chew just one half like you normally would. Then take a piece of Rolaids mint and place it in your ...
by Virtuous Viking
Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
Replies: 9
Views: 6058
Gender:

You sure you had it to begin with? I still haven't found anyone cured by removing their wisdom teeth.
by Virtuous Viking
Mon May 23, 2016 8:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Instant easy and cheap cure !!
Replies: 14
Views: 12145
Gender:

Unfortunately I don't think it works long-term. Soon as I ate something my breath went back to normal.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗