THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by pedroaz
Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what is working for me
Replies: 12
Views: 4922

Yeah, you're right. I did, I even asked my Dr. He refused to recommend and said my insurance probably wouldn't cover it. But yeah that would be the best possible scenario. I also thought maybe I read someone here talking about a tonsillectomy and it still not working. But yeah the current regimen ...
by pedroaz
Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what is working for me
Replies: 12
Views: 4922

what is working for me

It's been almost a year(january sometime) since I have found consistent relief from my bad breath, really bad breath. I've had tonsil stones for years and periodontal disease in the last 5-7 years and my breath was getting worse and worse. It was horrible. I would brush my teeth 3-5 times a day just ...
by pedroaz
Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:59 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally something is working.
Replies: 3
Views: 3240

Finally something is working.

I have suffered from tonsil stones and bad breath for years. It kept getting worse and worse. I would brush 4-5 times a day and floss and nothing. Then I went to the dentist and started getting my cavities filled and regular cleanings because of my periodontal disease. Still I had no relief. The bad ...
by pedroaz
Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:30 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: my experience with metronidazole
Replies: 3
Views: 3869

my experience with metronidazole

I am 33y/o and have had bb and tonsil stones for at least 15 years... I have in the past found temporary-accidental relief from antibiotics... It has affected my social life and been a major insecurity for me... I saw a journal article which talked about a metronidazole rinse and decided to try it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗