Hey rose so you've gone raw, I must admit I've tried once before, and its really hard to keep it up, any advice? And besides having a fresher mouth, how do you know bb its improved around ppl?
I've read that you can't smell your own breath, well...for me, I can tell when my breath is bad. I don't ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good hair day and good breath day
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13843
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good hair day and good breath day
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13843
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:46 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: I think i made it worse
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24503
@deebo: I mainly eat fruits,vegetables and nuts. I also cheated a few times and ate a little cooked brown rice and whole bread (without any suger or dairy) ...
My problem with raw diet is that my energy levels are not stable, like in 1 hour I feel OK and energetic then I feel down and very weak. I ...
My problem with raw diet is that my energy levels are not stable, like in 1 hour I feel OK and energetic then I feel down and very weak. I ...
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:27 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I See a Ray of Hope!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8635
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I See a Ray of Hope!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8635
- Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good hair day and good breath day
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13843
Probiotic Foods Replenish Your Gut with the Good Guys!
Hi Mike,
yes, I would definitely recommend eating probiotic-rich foods. It's a cheaper way to get your probiotics instead of buying the expensive supplements. I take a supplement called VSL#3 and it is SUPER expensive and my health insurance doesn't cover it.
so, eat sauerkraut and other fermented ...
yes, I would definitely recommend eating probiotic-rich foods. It's a cheaper way to get your probiotics instead of buying the expensive supplements. I take a supplement called VSL#3 and it is SUPER expensive and my health insurance doesn't cover it.
so, eat sauerkraut and other fermented ...
- Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good hair day and good breath day
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13843
good hair day and good breath day
Hi,
I just want to let the world know that today i woke up pretty happy. Why? Because my hair was perfect, my tongue was pink, and my breath was supa fresh. \:D/
This is what i have been working on personally for the past couple weeks, and i think its working...
...eating at least 50% raw foods ...
I just want to let the world know that today i woke up pretty happy. Why? Because my hair was perfect, my tongue was pink, and my breath was supa fresh. \:D/
This is what i have been working on personally for the past couple weeks, and i think its working...
...eating at least 50% raw foods ...
- Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I See a Ray of Hope!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8635
I See a Ray of Hope!
Hello fellow stinkies,
I have been very frustrated for a long time - since I was a young child I have been plagued by embarrassment and lack of hope. I have spent money on many products to try and resolve my halitosis, without success...because what i have tried were merely products that mask the ...
I have been very frustrated for a long time - since I was a young child I have been plagued by embarrassment and lack of hope. I have spent money on many products to try and resolve my halitosis, without success...because what i have tried were merely products that mask the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.