THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 53 matches
- Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Love & BB pt2........
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1815
- Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: race/ ethnicity
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3700
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm going to the doctor again(advice please)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1913
Hey i also just returned from the internist. I had some blood taken and also she wanted me to do a radiology scan. I had it done also. I am pretty sure my problem is stomach related because when i take my medicineto reduce my stomach acid it really helps fight my bb problem. I am not sure if it is ...
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:14 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Guys try to hit on me snd then I bloe them away
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13770
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm going to the doctor again(advice please)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1913
Hey i also just returned from the internist. I had some blood taken and also she wanted me to do a radiology scan. I had it done also. I am pretty sure my problem is stomach related because when i take my medicineto reduce my stomach acid it really helps fight my bb problem. I am not sure if it is ...
- Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Very Short Stories ...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6509
- Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: YOUNGEST CHILD AND BB?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3548
- Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to kiss...
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7018
- Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Low Stomach Acid - My Cure??
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19810
I am also taking medicine against stomach acid and it is definately helping with improving my bb problem. THe ones I take are capsules.
Check out my other thread for more information. It might help some of you too. But I wouldn't go as far as to say that my bb problem is completely gone. Sometimes ...
Check out my other thread for more information. It might help some of you too. But I wouldn't go as far as to say that my bb problem is completely gone. Sometimes ...
- Mon May 28, 2012 6:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UPDATE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3414
- Sat May 26, 2012 5:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UPDATE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3414
- Sat May 26, 2012 5:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UPDATE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3414
- Thu May 24, 2012 7:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UPDATE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3414
UPDATE
Hi everyone,
I'd like to give a little update on my situation.
Maybe I should explain my history a bit first:
1. At age of 13 I was told I had bb and that I should not talk to people when I'm close to them. But before this age there were also many indications that I had bb. But it was at this age ...
I'd like to give a little update on my situation.
Maybe I should explain my history a bit first:
1. At age of 13 I was told I had bb and that I should not talk to people when I'm close to them. But before this age there were also many indications that I had bb. But it was at this age ...
- Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I may have a cure for some of you!!! PND SUFFERERS LOOK!!!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4849
- Mon May 07, 2012 9:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So sick off this..
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1473
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.