THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: confused about the source of my bb, need help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3520
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: confused about the source of my bb, need help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3520
thank u
Halitosisux, a big thank you for all the useful info above!
I completely forgot about the helicobacter pylori, and honestly this never crossed my mind. Is this a pretty routine test I can request from my GP? I remember one of my flatmates had it once and they put her on antibiotics.
As for the ...
I completely forgot about the helicobacter pylori, and honestly this never crossed my mind. Is this a pretty routine test I can request from my GP? I remember one of my flatmates had it once and they put her on antibiotics.
As for the ...
- Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: confused about the source of my bb, need help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3520
I actually have an oral irrigator - a panasonic one, which I believe is better than waterpik, as I made the comparison when bying it. For some reason I stopped using this, as it didn't make any difference. I will probably resume very soon.
As for the acid reflux, I will visit my GP within the next ...
As for the acid reflux, I will visit my GP within the next ...
- Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:29 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: confused about the source of my bb, need help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3520
Hi and thanks for replying,
My gum disease started at a young age, probably my early teen years. I would brush my teeth and there would always be blood. However, noone ever suggested to me how important it was to floss on a regular basis. I have been doing this and also using interdental brushes for ...
My gum disease started at a young age, probably my early teen years. I would brush my teeth and there would always be blood. However, noone ever suggested to me how important it was to floss on a regular basis. I have been doing this and also using interdental brushes for ...
- Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:51 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: confused about the source of my bb, need help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3520
confused about the source of my bb, need help
Hello everybody,
I decided to register on this website and exchange some opinions with people suffering from bb or at least my type of bb. I read many of the posts and the more I read, the more confused I seem to become from the variety of causes to one's bb. To cut the story short, my experience ...
I decided to register on this website and exchange some opinions with people suffering from bb or at least my type of bb. I read many of the posts and the more I read, the more confused I seem to become from the variety of causes to one's bb. To cut the story short, my experience ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.