THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by applen
Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva Transplant?
Replies: 5
Views: 5747


As you already mentioned , a number of members in this forum have reported that their bad breath problem started right after a course of antibiotics just as Dysbiosis of the gut usually happened after antibiotic use . My theory is that if that's the cause of halitosis , a saliva sample from ...
by applen
Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:06 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My chronic "feces in mouth" started after taking a
Replies: 10
Views: 14537

I got all 4 wisdom teeth out because they were crowding my teeth, making my jaw very uncomfortable.

I'm pretty certain the upper wisdom teeth did no damage to my sinuses because I feel no discomfort in my nose area.I could be wrong, so maybe I'll go to an ENT and get it checked out.

I lurked ...
by applen
Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My chronic "feces in mouth" started after taking a
Replies: 10
Views: 14537

My chronic "feces in mouth" started after taking a

Couple months ago, I took antibiotics for my wisdom teeth surgery. I didn't know the pills were antibiotics, i thought they were painkillers(god damn ****ing dentist, why the hell would you prescribe me antibiotics when I don't have infection) The first week after that, my breath was fine, but ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗