THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Frog11
Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The answer to your problem!!!!
Replies: 59
Views: 22274

Have posted this somewhere else by mistake but hopefully copy and paste will work:

Hello, I am completely new to this site so forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place. I have been stalking this site for a while but for some reason I was a little scared to join. Anyway, I saw the post about ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗