THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by lovebyGod
Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So this is what being cured feels like
Replies: 62
Views: 25209

Hi, ThisSucks I was just wondering if u were still cured??? I'm tryn to get tested myself & I just wanted to make sure it was worth my while.... I swear I've tried everything but this seem like the most promising. :o :o So please give another update when u get a chance...thanks!
by lovebyGod
Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Manuka honey
Replies: 7
Views: 6252

Hi, I'm so happy about the 2 success stories! I'm waiting for my health Ins. to kick in & then I'm rushn to my Dr to get tested. I also want my husband to get tested b/c i think it can spread from kissing & i dnt want to get it right bck. But I really think I have it as well. I always had stomach ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗