I have suffered from BB, for approximately 3 years, and am only now researching what I can do to treat it. This site and all of it's contributors are much appreciated.
This is just embarrassing, but I've recently noticed upon fasting for a day (for no particular reason) that my bowel movements ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My POOP smells like my BB!!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9723
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.