THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 480 matches

by jess
Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What happend to all the old members?
Replies: 21
Views: 11792
Gender:

Re: What happend to all the old members?


Hello everyone, old member here. It's reassuring to know that you old heads are still present in this forum, even if most of you prefer to quietly read the posts rather than actively engage in discussions. It's understandable that many of us may feel tired or less motivated to interact, but it's ...
by jess
Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What happend to all the old members?
Replies: 21
Views: 11792
Gender:

Re: What happend to all the old members?

guzler wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:05 am HI jess, still here
Hey, good to see you. Like me, I see you joined since 2006.
by jess
Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What happend to all the old members?
Replies: 21
Views: 11792
Gender:

Re: What happend to all the old members?

Hello everyone. “Old member here”. Just posting hoping to see some other old members reply here.
by jess
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: been here since 2013
Replies: 3
Views: 13787
Gender:

Re: been here since 2013

@ raregem2011: Thanks for sharing your story. It was a good read. Wish we lived closer so we could meet and see if we can detect anything from one another. But we’re far away, I live in the north east/New England area.
by jess
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:13 pm
Forum: OTHER
Topic: What do you do for a living?
Replies: 5
Views: 26200
Gender:

Re: What do you do for a living?


im a recent grad, working as an RN. gonna be on nights soon but I dont know how much better that's gonna be. I chose this career way back in high school with the hopes that I wouldn't have this problem anymore. I was wrong. but I couldn't imagine doing a job where I would be on a computer all day ...
by jess
Mon May 23, 2022 8:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?
Replies: 3
Views: 2033
Gender:

Re: Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?


Hello People,

I wanted to ask if anybody has seriously tried to add diversity to your microbiome?

Recently i got oral probiotics and they are working for me, but i know that there are people who didn't have results with them.

The thing is i realized that the microbiome has a very important ...
by jess
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:03 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Dating on bbh.com
Replies: 15
Views: 38571
Gender:

Re: Dating on bbh.com




hi there anyone to meet up I live in Massachusetts, i'm ready to meet in all east cost USA, pm me


I sent you a PM. Friendship only.


where were you for many years? What happened, you were really active on this forum then you suddenly disappeared.....and so did that guy who was very active ...
by jess
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:27 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Dating on bbh.com
Replies: 15
Views: 38571
Gender:

Re: Dating on bbh.com

dem wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:39 pm hi there anyone to meet up I live in Massachusetts, i'm ready to meet in all east cost USA, pm me
I sent you a PM. Friendship only.
by jess
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: North American Meetup
Replies: 28
Views: 11009
Gender:

Re: North American Meetup

That sounds great, unfortunately I’m currently on the east coast; not able to go to LA anytime soon.
by jess
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:47 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hello everyone!
Replies: 4
Views: 3619
Gender:

Re: Hello everyone!

This is a beautiful post; it uplifts my spirit. Thanks for sharing.
by jess
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
Replies: 25
Views: 7856
Gender:

Re: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)

This is very interesting. I, too, believe the cause of my bb is in the gut. I'll do more research on this transplant topic. Please keep us posted.
by jess
Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any new meetups?
Replies: 12
Views: 4059
Gender:

Re: Any new meetups?

crazy4it wrote:i think it would be a good idea to meetup with a group of people and maybe have dinner. and test each other out for instance before a meal after dinner, hour by hour. etc.
I agree. Btw, I just replied to your PM.
by jess
Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192759
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

aloneinthis wrote:Bay Area California. Please message me if you would like to meet in person
Sent you a PM.
by jess
Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:33 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A breakthrough, finally!!
Replies: 9
Views: 10565
Gender:

Re: A breakthrough, finally!!

I remember since I was very young I've heard people say "people that have bb have a bad liver". And we all know that the liver is affected by alcohol big time. So maybe the cause of your bb has been your liver, and since consuming alcohol pretty much affects the liver in a very negative way, hence ...
by jess
Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In Need Of A Little Support
Replies: 4
Views: 2799
Gender:

Re: In Need Of A Little Support

Hey guys. So life has been kinda difficult for me. I find it hard to leave the house let alone get a job. So I decided to start a youtube movie trailer channel to see if I can maybe get a little revenue off that to support myself. All I need from you all is to go to the channel and subscribe and of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗