I found this on it....
So here is what (LPR) laryngopharyngeal reflux is: LPR occurs when reflux goes above the upper sphincter and into the throat. It usually occurs without heartburn, less than 15% of people with this problem have heartburn. The larynx, trachea, bronchi and lungs are much more ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 19 matches
- Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB for 22 years and running out of ideas
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11257
- Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB for 22 years and running out of ideas
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11257
It's a form of Laryngopharyngeal reflux - apparently in some instances the acids from the food are pushed back up through the oesophagus even before reaching the stomach. Hence no obvious signs such as heart burn etc.
This will perhaps explain why my mouth smells like a sewer immediately after milk ...
This will perhaps explain why my mouth smells like a sewer immediately after milk ...
- Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:07 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB for 22 years and running out of ideas
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11257
- Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried this.......
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4022
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 probiotic
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2718
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried this.......
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4022
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 probiotic
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2718
Streptococcus salivarius K12 probiotic
Hi Guys
Just about to order this - has anyone tried this and had any results? I just use regular probiotics at the moment.
Thanks!
Just about to order this - has anyone tried this and had any results? I just use regular probiotics at the moment.
Thanks!
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My chronic "feces in mouth" started after taking a
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14537
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried this.......
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4022
Has anyone tried this.......
Hi All
I remember reading this on an internet thread some time ago and saved it to my desktop, however as yet i've not got around to trying it. Just wondered if anyone else had......
Okay I may have written on this subject before but I am going to give you all some real practical help that your ...
I remember reading this on an internet thread some time ago and saved it to my desktop, however as yet i've not got around to trying it. Just wondered if anyone else had......
Okay I may have written on this subject before but I am going to give you all some real practical help that your ...
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom Tooth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3074
Hi Gooner, I asked my dentist about possible pockets, however he said you can't tell from the x-ray.
Like halitosisux mentions, perhaps run a finger over the area. I've done this and I can't smell anything, however I have difficulty smelling my breath from saliva - the smell literally is my breath ...
Like halitosisux mentions, perhaps run a finger over the area. I've done this and I can't smell anything, however I have difficulty smelling my breath from saliva - the smell literally is my breath ...
- Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom Tooth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3074
Wisdom Tooth
Does anyone know if it's possible to have bb due to an impacted wisdom tooth that hasn't even broke the surface?
I'm convinced my bb is coming form my throat, as my oral hygiene is fine, however a friend has just mentioned that the roots of the tooth do go far down and can create the feeling that ...
I'm convinced my bb is coming form my throat, as my oral hygiene is fine, however a friend has just mentioned that the roots of the tooth do go far down and can create the feeling that ...
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB for 22 years and running out of ideas
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11257
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:51 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB for 22 years and running out of ideas
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11257
I only drink vodka and diet coke and funnily enough I find diet coke helps suppress it for a short while. The only problem being, in a social environment I drink really fast to keep my bb at bay and end up very drunk lol.
Fresh orange is no good for me as this makes my bb much worse and if I drink ...
Fresh orange is no good for me as this makes my bb much worse and if I drink ...
- Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB for 22 years and running out of ideas
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11257
- Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB for 22 years and running out of ideas
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11257
I know what you mean, as I don't seem to have an awful lot of mucus i.e. I don't have a phlegmy cough or anything. I have my appointment with the specialist on the 10th Feb so i'll update his feedback.
Failing this i'm back to square one and will have to investigate the tummy! I have no symptoms of ...
Failing this i'm back to square one and will have to investigate the tummy! I have no symptoms of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.