THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally Cured After 38 Years of Hell? LADIES PLEASE READ
- Replies: 88
- Views: 42028
I never thought in this lifetime that I would read a connection of hormones and bb. My experience is a carbon copy of yours. But where do I go from here. I'm 48. Do I just see my OBGYN and ask for a hysterectomy. I've had the worst periods, pms, etc. Is this enough to justify this procedure. I don't ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.