thanks for posting im gonna try this, but i have one question, how do you rinse between
"in particular the passage between mouth and nose where PND accumulates. " is that through neti pot or gargle? please describe the process
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13488
- Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HOW I CUT MY POST NASAL DRIP BY 90%
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1782
- Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HOW I CUT MY POST NASAL DRIP BY 90%
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1782
HOW I CUT MY POST NASAL DRIP BY 90%
SO i started doing straight boiled tap water in my neti squirt bottle (OBVIOUSLY let the water cool down first) without any additives(no salt or anything) and miraculously my pnd is cut by like at least 90% and i can breath so freely its like a miracle.
I do one squirt on one side then one more ...
I do one squirt on one side then one more ...
- Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4046
- Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good news! Personal halimeter coming to market soon
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2915
good news! Personal halimeter coming to market soon
i know for a lot of us buying a halimeter is out of the question since they come out for over 5000$.
In september 2015 there will be a smart phone device coming out that will measure vscs and our hydration.
From the website
" Introducing Breathometer Mint
Introducing Mint™- the worlds first ...
In september 2015 there will be a smart phone device coming out that will measure vscs and our hydration.
From the website
" Introducing Breathometer Mint
Introducing Mint™- the worlds first ...
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Monitoring Oral PH and Alkalizing Mouth
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1497
Monitoring Oral PH and Alkalizing Mouth
I believe monitoring oral ph and keeping the saliva within our mouths in an alkaline state (>7.0 PH) is the first step in removing this condition.
Plaques and bacteria flourish in acidic mouths as proven by science. It is crucial that all of us use litmus PH testing paper to test ph and find what ...
Plaques and bacteria flourish in acidic mouths as proven by science. It is crucial that all of us use litmus PH testing paper to test ph and find what ...
- Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I may have a cure for some of you!!! PND SUFFERERS LOOK!!!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4835
- Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: First you have to UNDERSTAND bad breath
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2055
Here's one with lots of cures and good information. Seems like a really good health board,
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... eruch.html
All the best!
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... eruch.html
All the best!
- Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: First you have to UNDERSTAND bad breath
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2055
Here's another site with really good information.
http://www.chronicbadbreathfix.com/index.html
All the best!
http://www.chronicbadbreathfix.com/index.html
All the best!
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Consistency of saliva and BB
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1826
Consistency of saliva and BB
i've realized that i can tell if my breath is bad based on the consistency of my saliva.
When it is thin and viscous I have no BB
When it is thick and sticky I have really bad breath
I believe that our systems create thick sticky saliva when there is congestion in our esophagus and perhaps our ...
When it is thin and viscous I have no BB
When it is thick and sticky I have really bad breath
I believe that our systems create thick sticky saliva when there is congestion in our esophagus and perhaps our ...
- Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: First you have to UNDERSTAND bad breath
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2055
First you have to UNDERSTAND bad breath
I just wanted to share with you guys this site where I have learned so much about this condition. It really is comprehensive and you can tell he really knows about this.
http://doctorspiller.com/Halitosis/halitosis.htm
all the best !
http://doctorspiller.com/Halitosis/halitosis.htm
all the best !
- Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chinaman diagnosed me with "Stomach Fire"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1316
Chinaman diagnosed me with "Stomach Fire"
you can read more about it here,
stomach fire http://holosapiens.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:heat-and-fire-in-stomach&catid=94:traditional-chinese-medicine&Itemid=55
I am doing everything the chinaman told me and am pretty much cured.
My advice to you if you truly ...
stomach fire http://holosapiens.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:heat-and-fire-in-stomach&catid=94:traditional-chinese-medicine&Itemid=55
I am doing everything the chinaman told me and am pretty much cured.
My advice to you if you truly ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.