THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Blacklac
Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Great article on tonsil stones
Replies: 7
Views: 5154

Blacklac, would you say the tonsil stones smell like you think your breath smells like? Because I think my bb smells musty also. pretty much like morning breath as you said also. I feel like I taste it and I get confused whether im tasting it, or smelling it. But its there. The only thing is ...
by Blacklac
Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Great article on tonsil stones
Replies: 7
Views: 5154

Great article on tonsil stones

I read so many different threads in this forum, through about the last 10-12 pages, in the last 2 days and I didn't find anything that suggested there was much info on why exactly Tonsil Stones are formed. Surprisingly, this article was right up on the top of a Google search.

I can't speak for ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗