THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 17 matches

by nikon
Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Homebased Job
Replies: 4
Views: 1366

Homebased Job

I am able to control my problem, unfortunately I don't know when it strikes and no one would tell me in a nice way about it. And now I am being bullied at work because of that short time. I'm getting tired of this and I would rather work at home now. I have a laptop and internet connection.

Does ...
by nikon
Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374987

I'm actually taking zinc/Vit C/Vit D/Vit E supplement now. Not sure about that probiotics from that particular store, kinda looks and feels like placebo. And yeah I've tried the lozenge and capsule before, didn't work before, I don't think there's a reason for it to work now.

Me and my wife have ...
by nikon
Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374987

Anybody know where I can buy zinc lozenges in Manila? Read from other forum that it is effective, could be a good, quick fix whenever I need one.


Also, anyone tried those breathe checker gadgets sold online?
by nikon
Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4369

Hi crystle

1. I don't know about the flora in the mouth. As far as I know those stuff you read about mouth flora and all are just claims by some (quack) doctors. I don't think there is a way to determine which bacteria in your mouth are causing what, otherwise we wouldn't even be in this site.

2 ...
by nikon
Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My attempt to find my cure
Replies: 54
Views: 19317

Dude don't just try taking antibiotics just because you thought it worked. I got sick before and had to take prescribed antibiotics for months. And just before getting clear of my illness and antibiotics, my BB started. Antibiotics are not good for the body and use it only when necessary.

You need ...
by nikon
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4369

I have allergic rhinitis and with that, PND and also coated tongue. Doctor said that my sinuses were blocked, mucous gets stuck and that could be causing the allergy and the foul smell. I had my sinuses cleaned up (i dont remember the name of the procedure) and my tonsils removed.

What i notice ...
by nikon
Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:10 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: How far does your breath's smell reach?
Replies: 9
Views: 9248

I remember one time people are saying things in my former office. I think it reach up to 5-6 meters radius. For a long time, elevators are a no-no, I'd go to work during non-peak hours when very few people are using the elevators.
by nikon
Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath - Unknown causes possible?
Replies: 3
Views: 1521

If you have chronic gastritis which is also causing PND, then that is probably causing your halitosis. I dunno about LES though.

In my case, I have PND because of chronic allergic rhinitis. Whenever I am having the allergy, I'd take antihistamine and prazole. That seems to help a lot. I am also ...
by nikon
Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4369

First of all, that doctor is BS. If it was that easy to cure halitosis, then a lot of people would be talking about it. But no, people tried his products and nothing improved, worse your wallet got slimmer.

Anyway, do you might perhaps have chronic sinus allergy/rhinitis and/or PND?
by nikon
Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath - Unknown causes possible?
Replies: 3
Views: 1521

Hi,

You say you have PND, may I know whats causing that?

Now here's what I can say. PND can cause bb, the mucous can get stuck at the back of your tongue and throat and can become breeding ground for bacteria. Don't believe those BS about the tongue as a sole source of bb. To loosen the mucous ...
by nikon
Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Considering s*****e, need someone to talk to?
Replies: 10
Views: 7678

I have thought of this some time ago. I was so down, so depressed. Maybe I still am depressed.

But we are better than that. We are actually better than most people who only cares about the shoes or dress to wear for the day. We think about this problem while we are working, while we are chatting ...
by nikon
Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:51 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 3571

To most sufferers probably, drinking lots of water does not improve your breath contrary to what your average doctor says.

I drink 2 liters of water while in the office, and what does it give me? Just frequent visits to the bathroom. But of course you still have to drink lots of water but for ...
by nikon
Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:39 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Even in church?
Replies: 8
Views: 22340

This is one of the reason why I am not a believer anymore. But I am not here to talk about that.

I notice though, those people who I think are very religious are the ones to take notice and say the harshest of words, at least from where I'm from. I could say that I was a good/nice person before ...
by nikon
Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374987

I'll post how this ordeal started and what stuff I've tried and observed to have some effect later. I have this problem for 11 years now, and I believe that I have almost become an authority regarding our problem.
by nikon
Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374987

I believe I was mostly OK for a while but now people started reacting. I have my ENT doctor but lately I couldn't meet her since I relocated. I had to go to a nearby clinic to have my sinus checked as that is my suspect. It was going smoothly at first and I was cool, I was standing and some staff ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗