You're eating the coconut oil? From what I read, and what I'm doing, I swish it around in my mouth for 20 minutes, then spit it out and rinse with salt water. Oil pulling is supposed to draw the toxins and bacteria from the mouth, then spit the bad stuff out.
And I don't care if it's a "cure", or ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Sun May 08, 2016 3:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7565
- Sat May 07, 2016 10:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7565
- Sat May 07, 2016 8:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7565
Yes, got rid of my white tongue by drinking 8-10 bottles of water a day, and alternating using a Sonic toothbrush using baking soda & hydrogen peroxide mixture, and sea salt.
They both seem to be very effective at removing a white tongue, and the staying hydrated got rid of my dry mouth. I drink a ...
They both seem to be very effective at removing a white tongue, and the staying hydrated got rid of my dry mouth. I drink a ...
- Thu May 05, 2016 4:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone ever used the Halimeter?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3692
Has anyone ever used the Halimeter?
The most scientific way of measuring breath/bad breath?
Not all dentist offices have it because it's a $6,000 machine. My primary dentist doesn't have it, and I just had a cleaning less then 2 weeks ago. There is a dentist that has this machine and he is 10 minutes from me.
I don't want to switch ...
Not all dentist offices have it because it's a $6,000 machine. My primary dentist doesn't have it, and I just had a cleaning less then 2 weeks ago. There is a dentist that has this machine and he is 10 minutes from me.
I don't want to switch ...
- Wed May 04, 2016 12:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7565
- Tue May 03, 2016 11:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7565
I tried this and it seemed to work
First post. I know what it's like to be a social outcast because of this problem. Been dealing with it for 20 years. I've tried everything, constant brushing, flossing, mouthwash, altoids, gum, nothing ever worked.
I've been researching alot about this over the last couple of months. I came up with ...
I've been researching alot about this over the last couple of months. I came up with ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.