THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 28564
- Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story and cure
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4449
Congrats on finding your cure skylarroxxs
I'm right now in the process of self medicating with omeprazole, cipro, amoxicyclin, and fluconazole on top of lufenuron. I hope this works for me as well i also believe my bb is related to hpylori & candida. Can u tell me if u had any reactions after your ...
I'm right now in the process of self medicating with omeprazole, cipro, amoxicyclin, and fluconazole on top of lufenuron. I hope this works for me as well i also believe my bb is related to hpylori & candida. Can u tell me if u had any reactions after your ...
- Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
- Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
I appreciate the well wishes but i can say without a doubt now that my bb is still present. i have been off lufenuron for 2 days now and woke up with the normal bb taste and feel and got reactions all day. Sad to say it didn't work for me as far as bb but like sadgirl says my mouth is wetter and my ...
- Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
- Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
girlygirl im happy to hear this maybe working for u. I just took my daily silver supplement and it seems my mouth feels better. I opted to use silver instead of gse or tea tree im having the hardest time knowing whether im good or not. i went out and didn't get any noticeable reactions which is rare ...
- Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
- Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
Day three of lufenuron haven't taken it yet i like to take it the same time everyday but my breath feels the same hot dry feeling again. I did eat pizza and hot wings last night to get lots of fat. I want be able to tell until i take this last dose and it may take 2 weeks im hopeful but preparing ...
- Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
- Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
Day 2 of lufenuron and my mouth feels 'neutral' like mindy stated it feels alot cleaner and less hot dragon breathish. On a scale between one to ten my breath 'feels' like a 6 but i have yet to test reactions. Earlier today my bb was bad as usually but now this evening it feels clean and moist not ...
- Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88182
sadgirl u have said things that are very interesting to me like when ur mouth doesnt feel so fresh, now using gse over tea tree, and also wanting to try brushing with salt it has me wondering the effectiveness of luferon and if its really working as good. If not it would be a disappointment because ...
- Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: keeptrying09?!??!?!?!?!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1408
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally Cured After 38 Years of Hell? LADIES PLEASE READ
- Replies: 88
- Views: 42029
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.