THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by badbreath0202YES
Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:41 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath
Replies: 15
Views: 8208

@jen

Hi Jen,

Have you tried nasal irrigation before? I think mucous can contribute to bb even if colourless.
by badbreath0202YES
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath
Replies: 15
Views: 8208

@halitosisux

Thanks! I'm really happy too. I think i'll keep up with the flushing and see if I can clean the infecton(?) away. If the mucous doesn't start thinning out or my bb comes back, I will make an appointment to see a new ENT.
by badbreath0202YES
Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath
Replies: 15
Views: 8208

@halitosisux

Thanks!

Yes I've always had thick green mucous build-up in the mornings, every morning. Especially during the summer when my hayfever kicks in. This morning it was horrible, even after using the bottle twice i'm now still blowing thin white mucous into tissues. If its an infection I ...
by badbreath0202YES
Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath
Replies: 15
Views: 8208

@Tibya

Hi Tibya,

I have not been diagnosed with any sinus infection(s). I have both hayfever and asthma. Though I don't take medications for either of them (I'm relatively fit and able).

I think I have post nasal drip. My doctor agreed but has not formally diagnosed me with it. My ENT has ...
by badbreath0202YES
Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath
Replies: 15
Views: 8208

Hi glamourgirl,

The first day I used it my breath stank like mad. It was a different smell I had ever smelt before. I cleared out crazy amounts of thick gooey dark green mucous, and I guess the rapid change gave off a weird effect. The day after that the smell went away.

I had very bad breath ...
by badbreath0202YES
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath
Replies: 15
Views: 8208

Hi Mike! TMJ is Temporomandibular joint disorder . For me it means when I'm eating food and yawning my jaw will often click and crunch about, and sometimes it gets sore. Untreated it can lead to gum and tooth problems, but the dentist said my gum and teeth were still healthy.

The nasal irrigator ...
by badbreath0202YES
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath
Replies: 15
Views: 8208

LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath

edit: change the subject title from RE: My story, and what I did to cure my breath to LOG: Nasal Irrigation vs Mucous & Bad Breath

I've forgotten the password for my other account, sorry. I have both bad news and good news!

Bad news, the flossing and crazy oral hygiene died out and my bad breath ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗