THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Retardex worked for me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 19910
Retardex worked for me
Was on this site a few months back for the first time as I was looking up ways to sort out my bad breath. Was considering prescribing myself a short course of metronidazole (I'm a doc) but said I'd go the professional route first and ask a dentist / hygienist's opinion. I seemed to be getting flares ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.