THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Observer002
Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375301

Re:

so ***k them, if somebody abuses you, jut get him on camera and publish it on youtube....they will stop...be strong......bad breath gets you enemies very very fast


@Jimi: I don't think the word abuse apply to me. Earlier, before I develop halitosis I always have issue with some of my neighbors ...
by Observer002
Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375301

@Sopo I posted off topic here to provide facts as opposed to the claim made by my critics. I have manage to accomplished that now and turned the tide in my favor.

As for myself, I do not see halitosis as a big problem at all.
by Observer002
Tue May 10, 2016 12:56 am
Forum: DONATIONS
Topic: Poople please donate!
Replies: 8
Views: 33122

I made 20 Euro donation on May 4th 2016, I encourage other member to do so. The site helped us in any way that is why I look forward to make a donation often.

The link below are screen shot of my donation.

http://prnt.sc/b27mvh

http://prnt.sc/b27nj3
by Observer002
Tue May 10, 2016 12:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375301

This is Observerto , I forgot my old log in account. This will be my last post regarding off topic in this forum. To the owner/admin of this site, thank you for allowing me to post off topic in this forum and did not decide to delete most of it. For other people in this forum, you may not know what ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗