@ttylxman
I have recently started rubbing chlorhexidine all over my tonsils (my right one has deep crypts and smells really bad) to see if it helps.
I find that just 1-2 hours after i've done this if I touch/squeeze the tonsil again the bad smell is back.
That said I used to get stones every ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue May 10, 2016 6:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsil smells
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2523
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.