Hello folks,
So, it's been nearly 2 years since I had my wisdom teeth removed and I'm happy to report that it worked for me. I have no issue with my breath whatsoever these days.
My oral routine is a simple combination of brushing and tongue-scraping, twice a day. This is plenty.
At the time of ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 11 matches
- Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:11 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
- Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
Over 1 year later! Bad breath gone!
Hello chaps and chapesses,
Yesterday, I went under general anaesthetic to have all four of my pesky wisdom teeth removed. Around half/three quarters of an hour after receiving the medicine through my cannula, I woke up in recovery with two enormous wads of gauze between my jaws and a rather sore ...
Yesterday, I went under general anaesthetic to have all four of my pesky wisdom teeth removed. Around half/three quarters of an hour after receiving the medicine through my cannula, I woke up in recovery with two enormous wads of gauze between my jaws and a rather sore ...
- Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
- Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:50 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:41 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
In fairness to it, it hasn't really smelt of anything at all while irrigating for the past few days so I imagine I've managed to flush out the food trap, but it took a good couple of weeks to do so. It would also taste pretty rank too if I stuck my tongue in there but it doesn't now really. If I go ...
- Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:43 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
- Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:28 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
- Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:08 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
- Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
I am actually glad to say that this particular wisdom tooth also makes my finger smell, just as its predecessor did. I'm glad because I am pretty sure this is the only cause for my imbalance, so I'm getting very close to not having to worry about it anymore. Bring on the operation! My dentist told ...
- Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
- Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:41 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 27336
What's worked for me ... warning - long post!
Hi. :)
This post is definitely not going to help everybody. Possibly, it will help nobody! It's just my personal story, from which people are welcome to draw advice/methods should they wish to.
First off, I do not naturally have AWFUL breath. What I've found is that I seem to develop a breath ...
This post is definitely not going to help everybody. Possibly, it will help nobody! It's just my personal story, from which people are welcome to draw advice/methods should they wish to.
First off, I do not naturally have AWFUL breath. What I've found is that I seem to develop a breath ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.