THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by gigigirl
Sun May 15, 2016 11:49 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally something that works!
Replies: 2
Views: 5289

Finally something that works!

I have tried everything under the sun for chronic bb. I've had it as long as I can remember, I remember being teased about it when I was in the 3rd grade. I have had my sinuses, stomach, intestines and throat tested and they are all normal now. I had H Pylori and SIBO, but they have since been ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗