THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 148 matches

by mtr
Sun Sep 06, 2026 11:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hosting running out in 1 month
Replies: 6
Views: 442

Re: Hosting running out in 1 month

Jimi, I joined this site I believe 14 years ago and I never got the chance to say 'Thank You'. This site has provided me with support and comforted me more than any AI tool will ever be able to. Although there were times I didnt log in for a long time, I believe this site is as important as ever to ...
by mtr
Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.
Replies: 14
Views: 1474

Re: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.



Im located in EU and I have been managing to buy gaviscon advance UK many years mostly from fridnds and family travelling to uk they would bring me few bottles everytime and pills.

However there is alternative solution thay you can do it yourself at home. Here's how to do it, havent tried it ...
by mtr
Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.
Replies: 14
Views: 1474

Re: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.

Im located in EU and I have been managing to buy gaviscon advance UK many years mostly from fridnds and family travelling to uk they would bring me few bottles everytime and pills.

However there is alternative solution thay you can do it yourself at home. Here's how to do it, havent tried it yet ...
by mtr
Sat Aug 15, 2026 7:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.
Replies: 14
Views: 1474

Re: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.

This makes sense to me, but Im so tired. Doctor told me 8 years ago I have silent reflux.. tried everything.. did every test.. I am not convinced today this is my culprit. I rarely feel acid in my throat, dont cough, dont clear my throat constanyly or have mucus.. its just dry and as my ENT says its ...
by mtr
Sun Feb 16, 2025 5:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Replies: 27
Views: 38183

Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath

Hi. I just logged in and saw the responses to this thread. Jimmy, as the author's posts are gone can you please remind me of which test is this about? Is this the Genova test thread? I am having this test this week 🙄 When I saw this thread few months ago I remembered that a doctor recommended me ...
by mtr
Wed Jan 15, 2025 9:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Replies: 27
Views: 38183

Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath


Sure, I uploaded all the results I got. I already compared to the-winter-soldier results. That was actually first thing I did. There are some similar results, but we all are individuals.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/WbHWNzn

Today I went to have a coffee with my friend and before meeting I brushed ...
by mtr
Mon Dec 30, 2024 10:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 15 years
Replies: 24
Views: 283836

Re: Cured after 15 years

RoseGold wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2024 8:17 pm It’s called Ornidazole Tablets IP 500 mg by Ornida. They’re red pills. I haven’t started it yet. I plan to start taking them tomorrow though.
Hi Rosegold. Have you started it yet? Any improvement?
by mtr
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:56 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Please help
Replies: 18
Views: 30822

Re: Please help





Chronic dry mouth is called xerostomia, a condition where your mouth doesn't produce enough saliva, so talk about that with a dentist or ent, and indeed it can lead to bad breath mostly morning breath.

Also, you say you can't smell anything when you do the lick test, but you feel like others ...
by mtr
Tue May 02, 2023 10:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anybody know the explanation to this
Replies: 18
Views: 9652

Re: Anybody know the explanation to this

Hey spyr,

Check on the 'acid watchers diet' book.

Mtr
by mtr
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:55 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160957

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

So so happy for you!! Keep us updated!!
by mtr
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:01 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160957

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.




The doctor diagnosed me with reflux after several tests. I talked to the doctor about the bad smell in my nose and he told me that in the past I had had patients with the same problem. He prescribed 3 months of nexium (esomeprazole) and bland diet/antacid. I must say that I never had typical ...
by mtr
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:00 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160957

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.




The doctor diagnosed me with reflux after several tests. I talked to the doctor about the bad smell in my nose and he told me that in the past I had had patients with the same problem. He prescribed 3 months of nexium (esomeprazole) and bland diet/antacid. I must say that I never had typical ...
by mtr
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Make it make SENSE!
Replies: 2
Views: 1412

Re: Make it make SENSE!

Have you checked yourself for silent reflux?? Its very easy if you go to a trained ENT.
by mtr
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anybody know the explanation to this
Replies: 18
Views: 9652

Re: Anybody know the explanation to this


Update with Saccharomyces Boulardii :
I wanted to increase the dosage of that yeast but this supplement is so expensive. So I started cultivating my own Saccharomyces boulardii by putting some into an apple juice bottle.
Now I am still taking my 4 capsules + I am drinking a little bit of my new ...
by mtr
Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:38 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160957

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.


The doctor diagnosed me with reflux after several tests. I talked to the doctor about the bad smell in my nose and he told me that in the past I had had patients with the same problem. He prescribed 3 months of nexium (esomeprazole) and bland diet/antacid. I must say that I never had typical ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗